Hyderabad Metro Rail services are now made available across the city by connecting three different lines through three interchange stations.
- Red Line – Miyapur to L B Nagar via MG Bus Station, Nampally & Ameerpet
- Green Line – JBS Parade Ground to MG Bus Station via Secunderabad
- Blue Line – Nagole to Raidurg via Secunderabad & Ameerpet
Interchange stations connecting two different lines
- MG Bus Station connects Red Line and Green Line
- JBS Parade Ground connects Green Line and Blue Line
- Ameerpet Station connects Red Line and Blue Line
Hyderabad Metro Rail is operational from 06:00 am to 11:00 pm. The first train starts at 06:00 am and last train departs at 11:00 pm from all terminal stations.