Hyderabad Metro Rail services are now made available across the city by connecting three different lines through three interchange stations.
- Red Line – Miyapur to L B Nagar via MG Bus Station, Nampally & Ameerpet
- Green Line – JBS Parade Ground to MG Bus Station via Secunderabad
- Blue Line – Nagole to Raidurg via Secunderabad & Ameerpet
Interchange stations connecting two different lines
- MG Bus Station connects Red Line and Green Line
- JBS Parade Ground connects Green Line and Blue Line
- Ameerpet Station connects Red Line and Blue Line
Hyderabad Metro Rail is operational from 6 am onwards . The last train starts from 10:15 pm from all terminal stations and closing the services around 11:15 pm approximately.